Dividend declared to members for 2009-2010 @ 10%
The last general body meeting of the bank held in March 2011 has decided to allow dividend @ 10% on the share outstandings of the members. The dividend amount will be credited to the savings bank accounts of the members or they can receive the amount from the bank branches.
1. ATTRACTIVE INTEREST RATES FOR SAVINGS BANK DEPOSITS
2. AREEKKAD BRANCH OPENED ON 04th September 2010
3. Bank moves on to Core Banking Solution with Branch Expansion
4. GAHAN SCHEME INTRODUCED.. NO REGN. FEE IS TO BE PAID FOR MORTGAGE LOANS.
5. Bankâ€™s Profit Rises to Rs. 23.41 lakhs
6. RAMANATTUKARA BRANCH OPENED ON 10TH JULY 2010
7. RTGS / NEFT FACILITY WILL BE IMPLEMENTED SOON..
8. Welcome 2012 : The international year for Cooperatives